Real Opossum Skull - Juvenile
The opossum is a marsupial and a member of the Didelphidae family. Found in North America, opossums are generally solitary and nomadic creatures that stay in one area if food and water resources are plentiful. They have a very interesting defence when they feel threatened, playing dead and mimicking the appearance and smell of a dying or dead animal. Their diet consists mostly of carrion, rodents, birds, and insects, but opossums will famously eat almost anything.
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Sold as-is without further cleaning; younger specimens tend to naturally appear more yellow than mature specimens
- Average Skull Length 4 cm (1.6 in.)
- Average Skull Width 2 cm (0.8 in.)
- Average Skull Height 2 cm (0.8 in.)