The Patagonian cavy also called the Patagonian mara, inhabits the pampas grasslands of central and southern Argentina. This large rodent has the appearance of a large short-eared rabbit. Cavies are herbivores, feeding on various grasses and herbs. Patagonia cavy populations are declining due to habitat destruction and competition with introduced European hares.
- Missing all distals of the left and right foot
- Missing all distals and medials of the left and right hand
- Skull Length 13.7cm (5.4in)
- Skull Width 6.7cm (2.6in)
- Skull Height 7.1cm (2.8in)