The red kangaroo is native to Australia and is the largest in the kangaroo family. They usually live in groups of 2-4 members. The males (boomers) are not territorial until the female (flyers) are in heat. When kangaroos do fight, it is referred to as boxing. They will stand on their hind limbs and try to push the other over. These boxing matches will sometimes lead them to kick each other. They will use their tail for support and kick with both hind legs at once, producing tremendous force.
- From Owner Jay Villemarette's private collection
- Damage to scapula
- Sternum missing a segment
- Sold as-is with no further cleaning
- Skull Length 20.6cm (8.1in)
- Skull Width 10cm (3.9in)
- Skull Height 10.1cm (4in)