The red-necked wallaby is a native to Australia but has been introduced to New Zealand, England, Scotland, Ireland, France and Isle of Man. Red-necked wallabies are marsupials and part of the Macropodidae family. Their diets consist of grasses, roots, tree leaves, and weeds they can live up to 9 years.
- The right foot is missing all distals
- The left foot is missing one medial and all distals
- The right hand is missing 3 medials and all distals
- The left hand is missing 2 medials and all distals
- Skull Length 12.2cm (4.8in)
- Skull Width 6.6cm (2.6in)
- Skull Height 6.2cm (2.4in)