Real Rock Squirrel Skull
The rock squirrel is a rodent species native to Mexico and the southwestern United States. They are one of the largest members of the family Sciuridae. This species is predominantly herbivorous, feeding on leaves, seeds, nuts, fruit, and the occassional small animal.
- This specimen comes from owner Jay Villemarette's personal collection
- Exhibits handwritten verbiage
- Photos shown are examples; each specimen will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.Average Skull Length 6.1 cm (2.4 in.)
- Average Skull Width 3.7 cm (1.5 in.)
- Average Skull Height 3.1 cm (1.2 in.)