The roe deer is a small reddish and grey-brown deer with the males growing antlers and the females not. They can be found in cooler to colder climates all around Europe, Scandinavia, Scotland, and northern Iraq. The roe deer is very similar to the common deer but just miniaturized in the way they look. The main diet of a roe deer is grass, leaves, berries, and shoots.
- Lower mandible is not attached to skull
- Skull Length 20.2cm (8in)
- Skull Width 9.5cm (3.7in)
- Skull Height 11.8cm (4.6in)
- Length with Antlers 34cm (13.4in)