This is a One-of-a-Kind item - Once this item has sold, it will be removed from the web site
The serval is a medium-sized felid native to the African savanna. Servals are solitary and crepuscular, with most activity occurring in the mornings and early evenings. Using their spotted pelage to blend into the surrounding vegetation and their ability to leap up to 10 feet, servals are very effective hunters. Their prey includes hares, birds, rodents and other small vertebrates.
- Skull Length: 13.1 cm
- Skull Width: 8.5 cm
- Skull Height: 6.1 cm
- 3 fused lumbar, 1 broken lumbar
- Pelvis & sacrum broken and fused
- All feet missing all distals,
- Left foot has 1 broken metatarsal.
- Right hand has metacarpals that are broken and healed. Also has 1 broken Medial
- Elbows have severe pathology.