The domestic sheep has been a stable food source for human populations for nearly 7000 years. In addition to their meat, humans also make use of their milk and wool. Originally domesticated from wild species found in Eurasia, today, there are in excess of 1000 breeds of domestic sheep. These sub-adult specimens may or may not exhibit growing incisors.
- Sold as-is with no further cleaning
- Damage to the nasal bone (see photos for details)
- Damage to skull (see photos for details)
- Skull Length 26.2cm (10.3in)
- Skull Width 13cm (5.1in)
- Skull Height 15.1cm (5.9in)