There are over 2,100 species of snakes found worldwide. Of these, only about 10% are venomous with even fewer posing a threat to humans. Snakes have evolved to be very effective predators and can be found in nearly every habitat and niche on Earth. Most non-venomous snakes use their tongue-flicking sense of smell and taste to locate prey. After killing its prey, often by constriction, a snake can unhinge its jaw to swallow their meal whole.
- Sold as is no further cleaning
- This is a partial skeleton some parts are missing
- Some broken ribs
- Skull Length 1.5cm (0.6in)
- Skull Width 0.7cm (0.3in)
- Skull Height 0.5cm (0.2in)