The Steenbok is a small antelope inhabiting southern and eastern Africa. They are sometimes known as the steinbuck or steinbok. This antelope rarely drinks water as they can get all of the moisture they need from their food. Steinboks are herbivores with over half of their diet consisting of grasses.
- Missing 1 tooth on the upper left side
- Front Incisor is chipped
- Show signs of possible periodontal disease
- Skull Length 14.1cm (5.6in)
- Skull Width 6.9cm (2.7in)
- Skull Height 15.8cm (6.2in)