Real Taxidermy Northern Short-tailed Shrew
Shrews are small, mostly insectivorous mammals that comprise about 6.5% of all mammal species. There are 32 species of shrews found in North America including one of the only venomous mammals, the short-tailed shrew. Shrews have a very high metabolism and
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each shrew is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Limited quantity available
- Average Length 10 cm (3.9 in.)
- Average Width 2.5 cm (1 in.)
- Average Height 2.5 cm (1 in.)