Their name derives from the ancient Greek words for tail and whip, describing the muscular, powerful spiked tails possessed by all uromastyx species. These spiny-tailed diurnal lizards are indigenous to North Africa. All uromastyx species are known to be highly solitary and territorial, using their strong, high-velocity tails as their first defense.
- From Owner Jay Villemarette's Private Collection
- Repaired damage to the mandible
- Sold as-is
- Skull Length 3.7cm (1.5in)
- Skull Width 3.1cm (1.2in)
- Skull Height 2.1cm (0.8in)