Vipers are venomous snakes found in most parts of the world. They all have long, hooked fangs that give them the ability to sink their teeth into their prey and inject them with venom. Their fangs are attached to rotating maxillary bones that allow them to reposition the fangs.
- Diaphonized viper snake beautifully preserved in a globe with a detachable black base
- Photos above are examples; yours may vary from size, color, or shape
- Specimens may be cloudy or yellowed
- Base Diameter 6.4cm (2.5in)
- Total Height 8.3cm (3.3in)