The white-thighed hornbill is a species of hornbill and part of the Bucerotidae family found in tropical Africa, Asia, and Melanesia. The hornbills are the only birds that have a first and second neck vertebrae that are fused together because of their bill they carry. They mostly eat fruits and sometimes small animals.
- Bill is very damaged to the left side due to bugs
- Five ribs are broken and have damage
- Both wings have some slight damage
- Skull Length 17.6cm (6.9in)
- Skull Width 4.8cm (1.9in)
- Skull Height 9cm (3.5in)