The white-throated monitor is native to southern Africa and part of the Varanidae family. They are generally quite large and can reach up to 2 meters in length. These lizards are mostly kept as pets and can be distinguished by their gray-brown skin and yellowish or white markings.
- This product is sold as-is; no further cleaning or repairing
- This skeleton is partially articulated from the connective tissue still attached to the skeleton
- Some of the tail is missing; appears to have happened naturally
- Skull Length 15cm (5.9in)
- Skull Width 10cm (3.9in)
- Skull Height 17cm (6.7in)