The wild boar is a suid species native to Eurasia and North Africa. Human intervention has spread its distribution further, making this species one of the widest-ranging mammals in the world. Boars have re-hybridized in recent decades with feral pigs; these boar–pig hybrids have become a serious pest animal in Australia, Canada, United States, and Latin America.
- Exhibits damage to skull; see photos for details
- Sold as-is with no further cleaning
- Skull Length 30.3cm (11.9in)
- Skull Width 15.6cm (6.1in)
- Skull Height 20.8cm (8.2in)