The wolf (Canis lupus),[a] also known as the gray/grey wolf, timber wolf, or tundra wolf, is a canine native to the wilderness and remote areas of Eurasia and North America. It is distinguished from other Canis species by its larger size and less pointed features, particularly on the ears and muzzle. Its winter fur is long and bushy and predominantly a mottled gray in color, although nearly pure white, red and brown to black also occur.
- Each photograph is an example of the variation of the atlas
- The atlas you receive may not have a photo
- Some atlas have some minor damage
- Average Length 10cm (3.9in)
- Average Width 5.5cm (2.2in)
- Average Height 3cm (1.2in)