Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
The zebra is a member of the horse family Equidae. The zebra's characteristic black and white stripes help aid in camouflage through confusion. When in a herd, thanks to these stripes, predators have a difficult time differentiating between individual zebras and therefore, cannot target an individual. Of the four species of zebra, the plains zebra is the most common. This species is nomadic, traveling many miles each day to find water and land to graze.
- One-of-a-kind real zebra skull
- This specimen has all of its teeth and shows no outward signs of damage
- Skull Length 44.5 cm (17.5 in.)
- Skull Width 18.9 cm (7.4 in.)
- Skull Height 30.8 cm (12.1 in.)