Real Zebra Skull
The zebra is a member of the horse family Equidae. The zebra's characteristic black and white stripes help aid them in camouflage through confusion. Thanks to these stripes, predators have a difficult time differentiating between individual zebras in a herd and therefore, cannot target an individual. Of the four species of zebra, the plains zebra is the most common. This species is nomadic, traveling many miles each day to find water and land to graze.
- One-of-a-kind real zebra skull
- This skull has all of its teeth, but some are broken or haven't come in fully
- Skull Length 48.5 cm (19.1 in.)
- Skull Width 18.5 cm (7.3 in.)
- Skull Height 28 cm (11 in.)