There are two sub-species of lowland gorilla; western and eastern, both of which inhabit isolated rainforest pockets where they forage for vegetation. Gorillas are highly social, forming small groups usually lead by a dominant male. The largest of the great apes, the gorilla weighs 300 - 400lbs. and can stand nearly 6 feet tall. Due to over-hunting and severe loss of habitat, the gorilla is listed as an endangered species.
- This is a replica cast from a real skull
- There is writing on the left side
- Skull Length 30.8cm (12.1in)
- Skull Width 18.2cm (7.2in)
- Skull Height 25.2cm (9.9in)
THIS IS A REPLICA (NOT REAL) SKULL!