Skulls Unlimited’s #BoneBox
Skulls Unlimited International, Inc. is the world's leading supplier of osteological specimens and the mastermind of the bone collector's dream subscription: #BoneBox! Each BoneBox you receive may include a mystery skull, a collectible animal trading card, a unique animal item or art piece, as well as related promotions and exclusive discounts!
Each specimen at Skulls Unlimited International Inc. is carefully prepared with the use of dermestid beetles, then whitened and degreased using a chemical process. This process is an essential step that will ensure an attractive and sanitary display or teaching piece. The bone products you can expect in your BoneBox will be "A" or "B" quality and may exhibit minor imperfections.
- The value of the BoneBox will vary month-to-month but will always exceed the cost of your subscription.
- Specimens in the BoneBox will always be natural bone animal products, never replicas. Items included in the past have been skulls, teeth, bacula, claws, and other osteological items.
- The original BoneBox plan comes with a ten-box “no duplicate” guarantee.
- Due to Wildlife export restrictions, BoneBox is only available to the lower 48 States, Alaska, and Hawaii. *This excludes all U.S. Territories, APO, and FPO boxes.
Subscription and billing details
- Subscriptions are billed in advance.
- Sign up before the end of the month to receive the following month's box.
- Renewals process on the 15th of each month
Don’t simply take our word for it! Here’s what some of our subscribers have to say…
“I love the BoneBox! After the first couple boxes arrived, I went out and bought a curio cabinet to display it all. This is by far my favorite box to look forward to every month. Each skull so far has been in excellent shape. I'm pretty sure I'll be subscribed for as long as they provide it. AMAZING!” – Justin H.
“Skulls Unlimited did not fail to provide absolutely beautiful pieces. I received for my first box two items, well packaged. I cannot wait for my next order! Thank you!” – Laura B.
“I was so excited to find this box, and even more so when I found out all their products are ethically sourced. I loved receiving my wild Turkey skull and the little extra piece of alligator osteoderm.” – Cathlynn R.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your subscription, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at email@example.com.Thank you,
The BoneBox Team