To request our pricing list. Please fill out the form below.
The pricing list is kept updated and should be a good representative of the price we are able to pay per specimen. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skulls Unlimited only purchases mature animals with good teeth and free of damage.
- We prefer to receive the heads skinned and with a few vertebrae attached. This lessens the chance of damaging the skull when removing it from the body.
- Skulls should be allowed to drain of excess moisture, and frozen for at least 48 hours prior to shipping.
- It is recommended to place the specimens in newspaper before freezing to help absorb any additional moisture.
- For small animals, please send the whole animal, ie, Shrew, Moles, and Least Weasel.
The below instructions must be followed for Skulls Unlimited to accept and pay for your goods.
- Please contact Skulls Unlimited International, Inc. before shipping.
- A packing list and signed invoice of the enclosed items must accompany your shipment. This will ensure no items are overlooked and discarded. Please place your packing list in a zip-lock bag, taped to the outside of your box.
- A printed copy of your hunting and trapping license will be necessary.
- Federal law requires that all packages must be clearly marked as containing wildlife or wildlife parts. This can be easily done by marking packages “Taxidermy items"
- You may also use a sturdy box and fill box with cedar woodchips to absorb excess moisture and control odor.
- Parcels should weigh no more than 70 lbs.; heavier parcels may tear open during shipping resulting in lost or damaged specimens.
We assume that when you send us material, that it can legally be sold according to the laws in your state.
Please note that if you send us items that have been illegally taken or cannot be sold according to the laws of your state, Skulls Unlimited International, Inc. will hold you responsible for any penalties and legal fees incurred
Once Skulls Unlimited has agreed to purchase your specimens we will email you a pre-paid shipping label from FedEx.
Parcels must be shipped FedEx on a Monday to ensure their arrival before Friday. Parcels shipped on days other than a Monday may result in sitting over a weekend, and may spoil, and could be thrown away by the shipping company.
If you experience trouble with a FedEx representative accepting parcels containing raw heads, please refer them to the 2014 Users Guide Online Version Page 140, (c) "Animal heads and other parts for taxidermy may be accepted but must be properly packaged."