Skulls Unlimited is proud to offer the ability to split your order into installment plans with Shop Pay Installments. Please refer to the information below for assistance.
Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart.
- Check out using Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
Select a card to use as your payment method.
Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct.
Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
How it works:
- Add items to your cart (or shopping bag).
- Check out with Shop Pay.
- Choose to pay in 4 installments.
Your first payment is either due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. Don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to remind you.
Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into regular payments with Shop Pay Installments. Installment options vary by store and can be used on orders over $50 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
Your credit scores aren't impacted if your purchase is split into 4 bi-weekly payments using Shop Pay Installments. If your purchase is split into monthly payments, then your payments may be reported to a credit bureau.
To use Shop Pay Installments, your shipping address needs to be in the United States.