The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) has been domesticated for well over 10,000 years, making it one of the earliest domesticated species. Now, the chicken is one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Chickens are omnivores. In the wild, they often scratch at the soil to search for seeds, insects and even animals as large as lizards.
- One bag contains one skull and beak
- All bags have a damaged skull
- Photos only represent a variety of what you will receive in one bag
- Average Skull Length 8cm (3.1in)
- Average Skull Width 4cm (1.6in)
- Average Skull Height 2cm (0.8in)