Real Bag-O-Dog Pelvises
All dogs, wild and domestic, are direct descendants of wolves. Dogs have been bred as pets and companions for tens of thousands of years with the earliest known domestication taking place over 12,000 years ago. Today, dogs serve their best friend in several ways: as guides, home security, search and rescue, for hunting purposes, and to assist police in tracking criminals. There are over 400 recognized breeds of domestic dogs ranging from the smallest, the Chihuahua, to the largest of the breeds, the Irish wolfhound.
Bag-Os are a variety of skulls, miscellaneous bones, teeth, or horns. This material is great for inspiring arts and crafts, studying comparative anatomy and more!
- This one-of-a-kind Bag-O includes three real domestic dog pelvises and an assortment of small dog bones
- All of the pelvises are missing the sacrum
- One pelvis is broken in two and has its tail
- One pelvis is held by glue and wire
- Average Pelvis Length 14.5 cm (5.7 in.)
- Average Pelvis Width 11 cm (4.3 in.)
- Average Pelvis Height 4.5 cm (1.8 in.)