Real Broad-footed Mole Skull
The broad-footed mole, also known as the California mole, can be found dwelling underground in the moist grasslands and open forests of Northern Mexico, California, Nevada, and Oregon. These mammals are part of the Talpidae family, and they spend most of their lives underground digging for and consuming prey. The California mole is a carnivore, and they eat a variety of invertebrates like earthworms and grubs, and will occasionally consume plant matter to balance their diet.
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Skull Length 3.4 cm (1.3 in.)
- Average Skull Width 1.6 cm (0.6 in.)
- Average Skull Height 1 cm (0.4 in.)