Real Cape Genet Skull - Juvenile
The Cape genet, also known as the South African large-spotted genet, is a carnivorous species native to South Africa. Cape genets feed mostly on rodents such as African vlei rats, rock rats, mice and birds. It lives in moist environments near streams, rivers and standing water, and where vegetation cover is high.
- Juvenile specimen
- Sold as-is without further cleaning
- The left zygomatic arch is damaged
- Skull Length 8.2 cm (3.2 in.)
- Skull Width 3.9 cm (1.5 in.)
- Skull Height 3.4 cm (1.3 in.)