Real Domestic Cat Skeleton - Economy
The domestic cat is the most common member of the Felidae family worldwide. There are an estimated 100 million cats in the western world. There are over 100 breeds currently recognized, and that number grows yearly. All of the current breeds of domestic cat are decedents of the wild cat, originally native to Asia and Africa.
- Real articulated domestic cat skeleton mounted on a wood base
- Limited quantity item
- These specimens were not prepared by Skulls Unlimited
- The photo shown is an example of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each cat skeleton is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Base Length 33 cm (13 in.)
- Base Width 10.16 cm (4 in.)
The Clear Plastic Cover Shipped With The Skeleton Is Intended As Protection For The Skeleton During Shipping. It Is Not Intended As A Permanent Cover Of The Skeleton. Occasionally, These Plastic Cases Arrive Cracked Or Broken.