The chicken has been domesticated for well over 10,000 years, making it one of the earliest domesticated species. Now, the chicken is one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Chickens are omnivores. In the wild, they often scratch at the soil to search for seeds, insects and even animals as large as lizards.
- The photo above is an example of what you will receive in one bag, yours may vary in size, shape, or color
- One bag contains 5 damaged chicken skulls
- Average Skull Length 6.5cm (2.6in)
- Average Skull Width 3cm (1.2in)
- Average Skull Height 3cm (1.2in)
They came beautifully packaged. Absolutely perfect for what I was using them for.