Real Domestic Cat Skull - Missing Teeth
Domestic cats are intelligent and curious animals known for their ability to learn new tricks and explore their surroundings. They are affectionate and often bond closely with their owners, but also have a strong sense of independence. Cats have retractable claws, which helps them to conserve energy when they are not hunting or climbing. When a cat wants to use its claws, it can extend them by contracting its muscles, and retract them by relaxing the muscles. This adaptation allows cats to keep their claws sharp and ready for use when they need them, while also protecting them from wear and tear when they are not in use.
- Sold individually
- Limited quantity available
- These skulls will be missing most to all of their teeth
- The photos shown is an example of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Skull Length 9.5 cm (3.7 in.)
- Average Skull Width 7.3 cm (2.9 in.)
- Average Skull Height 4.8 cm (1.9 in.)