Real Domestic Dog Hindlimb
The domestic dog is believed to be a direct descendant of modern wolves. Dogs have been bred as pets for thousands of years with the earliest known domestication taking place as long as 12,000 years ago. Today, dogs serve man in many ways: as guides, search and rescue, for hunting purposes, to sniff out drugs or other contraband, and even to track criminals. There are over 400 recognized breeds ranging from Chihuahua as the smallest example to the Irish wolfhound as the largest.
- Real domestic dog hindlimb
- Limited quantity item
- Articulated hindlimbs include a stand with a wood base
- Articulation time will vary, please call for details
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each hindlimb is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- B Quality specimen may be from a young or small animal and may have slight damage. Please call for details.