Real Domestic Pig Skull - Pathology
In order to ensure product availability during the holiday season, please see our current inventory status below.For further details, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Out of stock catalog items are still available for purchase on Backorder. We will reach out with an estimated shipping date for any out of stock items on your order.
Certain out of stock items may become available within a 1-2 week timeframe.
- SKU: OK-26064 - In Stock
The domestic pig is a domesticated version of the wild boar. It is a large, intelligent mammal that is widely kept by humans for its meat, leather, and other products. Domestic pigs are omnivorous and will eat a wide range of foods, including grains, fruits, and vegetables. They have a well-developed sense of touch, with a highly sensitive snout that they use to explore their environment.
- One-of-a-kind real domestic pig skull
- This specimen exhibits pathology on its frontal bones
- The tusks exhibit signs of natural wear and tear
- Skull Length 30 cm (11.8 in.)
- Skull Width 14.5 cm (5.7 in.)
- Skull Height 18.5 cm (7.3 in.)