Real Research Quality Human Fetal Tibia - Single
In order to ensure product availability during the holiday season, please see our current inventory status below.For further details, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of stock catalog items are still available for purchase on Backorder. We will reach out with an estimated shipping date for any out of stock items on your order.
Certain out of stock items may become available within a 1-2 week timeframe.
- SKU: RMQ-7205 - In Stock
We believe education is the greatest gift osteology can share and that every human specimen can contribute to the advancement of science. These specimens are provided to us by retired physicians, medical researchers, dental professionals, and former university medical programs. We also work with accredited donor programs. A small sample - often antiques that simply do not qualify for medical/research grade usage - are made available to osteology enthusiasts worldwide so that they may continue to educate and inform.
Humans are a species of bipedal primates that have evolved to become the most intelligent and successful species on the planet. Our biology is incredibly complex and allows us to do things that no other species can. The human skeleton is made up of 206 bones that are connected together by ligaments and muscles. Our skeleton is composed of both hard and soft tissues and is constantly changing to accommodate our needs.
- Sold individually
- Sold as-is without further cleaning
- Limited quantity available
- The photo shown is an example of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each tibia is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- May exhibit natural damage due to underdevelopment
- Average Tibia Length ranges from 2.5 to 12 cm. (1 to 4.7 in.)
- These tibia will vary in size depending on the age of the specimen; please call our sales team if you need a specific size.