Real Research Quality Human Fetal Ilium
Skulls Unlimited is proud to offer real research quality human skulls and skeletons. Every specimen is meticulously prepared in our laboratories with great care and dignity. This attention to detail results in the highest quality human material available for medical research and educational needs.
Humans are a species of bipedal primates that have evolved to become the most intelligent and successful species on the planet. Our biology is incredibly complex and allows us to do things that no other species can. Our skeleton is made up of 206 bones that are connected together by ligaments and muscles. Our bones are strong and lightweight, allowing us to move around with ease. Our skeletal system is designed to be flexible and allow us to move in a variety of ways, from walking and running to jumping and climbing. It also provides us with protection from injury and helps to support our body weight. The human skeleton is composed of both hard and soft tissues and is constantly changing to accommodate our needs.
- Sold individually
- Sold as-is without further cleaning
- Limited quantity available
- The photo shown is an example of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each ilium is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Ilium Length ranges from 1.5 to 5 cm. (0.6 to 2.0 in.)
- These will vary in size depending on the age of the specimen; please call our sales team if you need a specific size.