Real Map Turtle Skull
The turtle is an ancient species, with fossils dating back to 200 million years ago. Turtles come in many different shapes and sizes, from the small box turtle to the large leatherback sea turtle. They are known for their hard shells, which protect them from predators, as well as their slow and steady movement. Turtles also have a long lifespan, with some species living up to 150 years. They are found in habitats all over the world, from freshwater streams and ponds to oceans and beaches. Turtles are an important part of the ecosystem, helping to keep the environment healthy. They are also popular pets, and can be kept in captivity if given the proper care.
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Small Skull Dimensions:
- Average Skull Length 2 cm (0.8 in.)
- Average Skull Width 1.3 cm (0.5 in.)
- Average Skull Height 1 cm (0.4 in.)
- Large Skull Dimensions:
- Average Skull Length 4.5 cm (1.8 in.)
- Average Skull Width 2.5 cm (1 in.)
- Average Skull Height 2 cm (0.8 in.)