Real North American Porcupine Skull - Adolescent
The North American porcupine is a large rodent found throughout much of the United States. They have a stocky body, a small face, short legs, and a short, thick tail. Their upper parts are covered with sharp quills used for defense. Porcupines are primarily terrestrial but freely climb trees to obtain food or to escape danger. The only rodent in North America that is larger than this species is the American beaver.
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Skull Length 8.8 cm (3.5 in.)
- Average Skull Width 6.6 cm (2.6 in.)
- Average Skull Height 5.9 cm (2.3 in.)