Ostriches are the world's largest birds. They are primarily vegetarian, occasionally feeding on locusts and remains left behind by predators. Ostriches are territorial and males may fight to defend harems of 3 to 5 hens. Contrary to popular belief, ostriches do not bury their heads in the sand. They may, however, lie on the ground with their necks outstretched when frightened.
Skulls Unlimited's Bag-Os contain a variety of misfit skulls, bones, teeth, feathers, horns, etc. These sets are perfect for arts and crafts, studying comparative anatomy and more!
- This Bag-O contains an assortment of real ostrich feathers
- Limited quantity item
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimens will approximately look like. Each set of feathers is unique and will vary in size, shape, color, etc.
- The feathers will exhibit damage
- Bags have an unset number of feathers
- Average Feather Length 20 cm (7.9 in.)
- Average Feather Width 5 cm (2 in.)