Real Rat Skeleton - Economy
The term ‚Äúrat‚Äù applies to the larger members of the Muridae family, comprised of l,138 species of rats, mice, hamsters, voles, lemmings, and gerbils. Rats, like all rodents, have ever-growing incisors, and therefore need to chew on wood or other materials to wear them down. This, along with their appreciation for human food and crops, and the propensity to spread disease, causes the rat to be one of humanity's worst pests. Various species of rats can be found around the world.
- This display features a real articulated rat skeleton mounted on a wood base
- Limited quantity item
- These specimens were not prepared by Skulls Unlimited
- The photo shown is an example of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each rat skeleton is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Base Length 25.4 cm (10 in.)
- Base Width 10.2 cm (6.5 in.)
The Clear Plastic Cover Shipped With The Skeleton Is Intended As Protection For The Skeleton During Shipping. It Is Not Intended As A Permanent Cover Of The Skeleton. Occasionally, These Plastic Cases Arrive Cracked Or Broken.