Real Water Buffalo Carved Horn - Floral
The water buffalo is a large bovine species native to Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent. Known for their distinctively curved and massive horns, water buffaloes have adapted well to both terrestrial and aquatic environments. They are herbivores and play a crucial role in agriculture, serving as valuable draft animals and providing highly valued milk for various dairy products. Water buffaloes are vital to the livelihoods of many rural communities, but they also face threats that necessitate conservation efforts to protect their populations.
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each horn is unique and will vary in size, shape, color, etc.
- Intended for decorative purposes
- Average Length (measured along the outer curve) ranges from 28 to 36 cm (11 to 14.2 in.)
- Average Greatest Diameter ranges from 6 to 8 cm (2.4 to 3 in.)