Real Chukar Skull
In order to ensure product availability during the holiday season, please see our current inventory status below.For further details, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of stock catalog items are still available for purchase on Backorder. We will reach out with an estimated shipping date for any out of stock items on your order.
Certain out of stock items may become available within a 1-2 week timeframe.
- SKU: LQ-10056-A - In Stock
- SKU: LQ-10056-B - In Stock
The chukar partridge is a small bird found throughout rocky, arid regions of the western United States. These birds are named for their raspy call, which sounds like chuk-chuk-chuk. : They can be distinguished by their unique features, which include a plump torso, bright red bill, and black-and-white striped sides. Chukars are an omnivorous species, tending to feed on seeds, roots, fruits, grasses, and insects. The chukar is a ground-dwelling bird, meaning they prefer walking or running over flying, and they opt for building nests on the ground rather than in trees.
- Limited quantity item
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each chukar is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Skull Length 5.5cm (2.2in)
- Average Skull Width 2.5cm (1.0in)
- Average Skull Height 2cm (0.8in)