A fish from the time of the dinosaurs: Dastilbe crandalli, a small schooling fish from the Aptian stage of the Lower Cretaceous Period (113-125 million years ago), Santana Formation, Crato, Brazil. These beautiful fossil slabs are originally from Brazil and are no longer available for export. Hurry, this is your last chance to get one!
- Limited quantity item
- Listing is for 1 single fossil slab
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each slab is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Length 6 cm (2.4 in.)
- Average Width 6.5 cm (2.6 in.)
- Average Height 0.08 cm (0.03 in.)