Real Horse Skeleton - Disarticulated
Horses have been used by man for thousands of years for transportation and as beasts of burden. They are browsers feeding on grasses as well as other vegetation. Horses are thought to have been domesticated between 4000 to 6000 years ago from wild equids native to Asia.
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skeleton is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Skull Length 66 cm (26 in.)
- Average Skull Width 19.5 cm (7.7 in.)
- Average Skull Height 28.8 cm (11.3 in.)
Due to this skeleton's size, additional shipping charges may apply. Please call our sales team at 405-794-9300 for a custom shipping quote.