Real Roe Deer Skull with Mandible
In order to ensure product availability during the holiday season, please see our current inventory status below.For further details, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
Out of stock catalog items are still available for purchase on Backorder. We will reach out with an estimated shipping date for any out of stock items on your order.
Certain out of stock items may become available within a 1-2 week timeframe.
- SKU: LQ-13441-A - In Stock
- SKU: LQ-13441-B - Out of Stock
The roe deer is a small reddish and grey-brown deer with the males growing antlers and the females not. They can be found in cooler to colder climates all around Europe, Scandinavia, Scotland, and northern Iraq. The roe deer is very similar to the common deer but just miniaturized in the way they look. The main diet of a roe deer is grass, leaves, berries, and shoots.
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary in size, shape, color, etc.
- The jaw is not attached to the skull
- Some teeth may be missing
- Average Greatest Length 32 cm (12.6 in.)
- Average Greatest Width 12 cm (4.7 in.)
- Average Height 29 cm (11.4 in.)