Real Springbok Skull Plate
The springbok is a bovid species native to southern Africa. Similar to gazelles in appearance, the springbok is the only member of its unique genus, Antidorcas. Male springbok are larger than females, but both sexes grow black horns that are straight at the base and then curve backward. When springbok get excited - especially after a rare rainfall - they are known to perform a special form of jumping dance called "pronking."
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each springbok is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Some of these specimen's horns are removable while others are not removable. Please let our sales team know if you have a preference.
- Limited quantity available
- Average Greatest Length 25 cm (9.8 in.)
- Average Skull Width 9.5 cm (3.7 in.)
- Average Greatest Width 20 cm (7.9 in.)