Real Water Buffalo Horn Leaf Tray LQ-3767
The water buffalo is a large bovine species native to Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent. Known for their distinctively curved and massive horns, water buffaloes have adapted well to both terrestrial and aquatic environments. They are herbivores and play a crucial role in agriculture, serving as valuable draft animals and providing highly valued milk for various dairy products. Water buffaloes are vital to the livelihoods of many rural communities, but they also face threats that necessitate conservation efforts to protect their populations.
- Sold individually
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each tray is unique and will vary in size, shape, color, etc.
- Hand-painted and hand-crafted out of real water buffalo horns
- Care Instructions:
- Recommended for decorative purposes
- Do not fill with hot food (the surface will be damaged)
- Not dishwasher safe; hand wash only
- Tray Length 20.3 cm (8 in.)
- Tray Depth 4.8 cm (1.9 in.)