Real Water Buffalo Horn Mug
The water buffalo is a large bovine species native to Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent. Known for their distinctively curved and massive horns, water buffaloes have adapted well to both terrestrial and aquatic environments. They are herbivores and play a crucial role in agriculture, serving as valuable draft animals and providing highly valued milk for various dairy products. Water buffaloes are vital to the livelihoods of many rural communities, but they also face threats that necessitate conservation efforts to protect their populations.
- Polished horn mug with wood base
- Limited quantity available
- Sold individually
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each mug is unique and will vary in size, shape, color, etc.
- Care Instructions:
- Intended for decorative purposes
- Do not fill with hot food (the surface will be damaged)
- Not dishwasher safe; hand wash only
- Average Mug Height 14 cm (5.5 in.)