Real Tentacle Wet Specimen - Single
A tentacle is an organ present in some species of animals, most of them are invertebrates. They are a flexible, mobile, elongated organ that is used for grasping and feeding. The tentacle or tentacles are receptive to touch, vision, or smell/taste of food or threats. Tentacles on the giant squid or colossal squid have powerful suction cups on them.
- Real octopus tentacle preserved in alcohol
- Photos above are examples, yours may vary in size, color, or shape.
- Listing is for 1 single specimen
- Large Specimen Average Length 7 cm (2.8 in.)
- Medium Specimen Average Length 6.4 cm (2.5 in.)
- Small Specimen Average Length 4.4 cm (1.8 in.)